Wilton & Associates represents and advises employers of all sizes in employment matters such as:
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- First Response Employment Investigations
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Hiring, firing, and employee discipline
- Employee classification with regard to overtime issues
- Personnel practices, including audits and reviews
- General employee relations
- Employee contracts
- Compliance training
- Compensation and overtime
- Employee leaves of absence, including the Federal Family Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) and the California Family Rights Act (“CFRA”)
- Sexual harassment complaints, and other employee complaints relating to the violation of federal or state anti-discrimination or civil rights laws based upon race, gender, religion, age or sexual orientation
Rules and regulations that govern today’s work place constantly change, increasing employer risks and providing even more challenges. The full spectrum of Federal and state administrative regulations and judicial decisions control almost every aspect of employee relations and a failure to comply could be extraordinarily expensive both in terms of money and time lost investigating and responding to employee or regulator complaints.
A proactive and preventative approach avoids problems before they develop. At Wilton & Associates, it is important that employer clients receive cogent advice to minimize risk.
When a complaint is received, it is important that the matter be investigated quickly and, if possible, resolved in the best interests of the employer. If necessary, Wilton & Associates can act as defense counsel in any lawsuit or administrative action brought against the company.
Set up an appointment for your free consultation today with attorney Ronald Wilton by calling us at 818-906-3500 or fill out the online Contact Form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Wilton & Associates has successfully served clients throughout Southern California with including Los Angeles County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Orange County, Santa Barbara County and Kern County